The Gathering of Men at ABC
The Men’s Ministry at ABC desires to do life together with men in our church and our community in order be iron that sharpens iron (Proverbs 27:17).
The priorities for when we meet together are:
Some of the ministry opportunities we participate in are:
- Ministry projects within the church
- Small Group Bible Studies
- Men’s Conferences
- Guy activities such as skeet shoots, fishing trips, sporting events, etc.
Current Bible Studies
- Saturday morning Bible study at the Cracker Barrel in front of Lowe’s (3rd Saturday of every month at 7:30 am)
- For this study, the men also have a group text thread so that they can be engaged with each other in discipleship throughout the month! So, if you end up coming to the study, ask to be put in this group chat so that you can grow closer together with our men!
- The Ultimate Outdoorsmen (2nd Monday of Each Month at 6:45 PM)